• Event registration must be done through specific platforms; Google Forms via your board Google account or Typeform.
• If your event involves food, the registration form should include a “dietary restrictions” question
• Each registration form must feature the following section:
By checking this box, I am agreeing to have my photograph taken and to being recorded in connection with my participation in the [EVENT NAME] on [DATE], and I permit Birthright Israel to use any such photographs and video/audio recordings featuring me for purposes of promoting the Birthright Israel Excel program and for all other uses related to its organizational mission.
• For every expense over 2,500 NIS – we must submit a protocol including three quotes
• Tax: as Birthright is a non-profit organization, each purchase that may be considered as a “gift” (flowers to a speaker, chocolates to a community member or a fruit tray to a board member), will have a 90% tax addition to the final amount
• VAT: when you receive a quote from a supplier, you MUST ask if the price includes VAT or not.
• Shotef + 30: let the supplier know this is Birthright’s payment system
• We will not pay the full amount before the product/service is provided (down payments are possible)
• In order to transfer the payment, we must receive an invoice from the vendor
• Petty cash: two important notes –
a. You cannot exceed 500 NIS in one purchase
b. You must keep the original receipt and hand it to us
• All food must be kosher
• Graphic design
• Event promotion
• Feedback form