Excel offers 50+ events annually, both in-person and virtually, ranging from professional workshops to social gatherings to social impact opportunities. Events are announced in our weekly digest, FB group, and any applicable WhatsApp channels.
Our annual Global Summit in NYC is one of the year’s highlights – a three-day Summit featuring high level keynote speakers, fellow-led sessions, and opportunities for networking and reconnecting. More information on our Spring 2023 Summit coming soon.
Excel is here to be a part of your journey and support your professional, personal, and philanthropic growth. A few initiatives we regularly run include, but are not limited to:
1. Mentorship Program – get paired with a senior member of our Excel community for professional advice and industry-specific guidance
2. Advisors Program – participate in small group and 1:1 meetings with external industry experts
3. Microgrant Program – If you are working on a project related to Jewish Community, Israel, Israel & Business, Business, or a different social impact initiative, apply for an Excel microgrant! Excel offers grants up to $2000 to support qualifying projects. Previous initiatives have included establishing a financial literacy course for students in Toronto, teaching students in Malaysia about different cultures through cooking, and many more. Apply for a microgrant here.
4. Conference Subsidies – If you’re interested in attending an external conference that relates to professional development, Jewish Studies, or Israel & Business, Excel may be able to cover or subsidize the cost of attendance. Please reach out to Naama Shaham with any inquiries.
Excel offers 50+ events annually, mostly in-person, ranging from professional workshops to social gatherings to social impact opportunities. Events are announced in our weekly digest, FB group, and any applicable WhatsApp channels.
Our annual Israeli Summit is one of the year’s highlights – a two-day Summit featuring high level keynote speakers, fellow-led sessions, and opportunities for networking and reconnecting.
Another exciting opportunity we offer, is participation in the Israeli mission to the Global Excel Summit in NYC! Each year, 30 Israeli Fellows get to fly to New York as part of a subsidized mission, participate in business-related programing and meetings and partake in the Global Excel Summit with the rest of our Global Community.
2. Independent Programing Initiatives – although most activities throughout the year are planned and executed by the Israeli board, we are always happy to bring to life “independent” ideas, from non-board members. If you have an idea for a project/event meant for the broader Israeli community you’d like to pitch us, please reach out to Noa Rifkin, and we’ll see how we can make it happen!